Jeff Baker host of Savory Road co-produced the radio features with his wife Donna Baker. Each feature showcased travel/food stories from Southern California, Nationally and from their travels around the world. The four minute features are broadcast on NPR Affiliate, 91.9 KVCR FM during NPR Morning Edition programming.
6,000 Downloads and 112 Episodes
At this time, we are moving to a podcast format allowing us to produce longer and more in depth features. Check out our feed and subscribe
91.9 KVCR FM
91.9 KVCR FM is the cultural, educational, and communication center of the Inland Empire. Keeping thier listeners informed, engaged and entertained. KVCR is the region’s most trusted and central information center uniquely positioned to reach the most influential, affluent, and informed listeners and members of the community on a daily basis. 91.9 offers award-winning news coverage, quality programming and regional updates.
Savory Road Radio Highlights
- Ashirwad, The Blessing – Indian Cuisine in Upland, CA.
- Midtown Global Market, Minneapolis, Part 2
- Midtown Global Market, Minneapolis, Part 1
- Paradis: Danish Ice Cream in So. Cal.
- Budding Coffee Culture in Peru, Peru Series
- Peru – Ceviche’s Birthplace, Peru Series
- Personal Crawfish Boil in Breaux Bridge, Louisana, La to LA Road Trip
- Tuscon’s Fine Michoacan Food, LA to LA Road Trip
- Blind Rabbit Speakeasy in Anaheim, CA
Scottish Breakfast with Friends, Edinburgh, Scotland LISTEN
Pintxos, San Sebastian’s Bite Size Feast. LISTEN
Peaty Whiskey Distilleries on the Isle of Islay in Scotland LISTEN
Paella Cooking Class in Malaga, Spain LISTEN
Sea Cider Farm and Ciderhouse – LISTEN
Summerhill Pyramid WInery, Kelowna, Okanagan Valley- LISTEN
Granville Island, Vancouver, BC Road Trip LISTEN
Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA LISTEN
Revisiting College Days at Bob’s Java Jive in Tacoma, WA LISTEN